All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a complete and exhaustive study of the Green's functions. Professor Cabada first proves the basic properties of Green's functions and discusses the study of nlinear boundary value problems. Classic methods of lower and upper solutions are explored, with a particular focus on motone iterative techniques that flow from them. In addition, Cabada proves the existence of positive solutions by constructing operators defined in cones. The book will be of interest to graduate students and researchers interested in the theoretical underpinnings of boundary value problem solutions.
- Author(s)Alberto Cabada
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight345 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.