All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople are eating more greens and grains and feeling virtuous about the abundant vitamins and minerals and invaluable protein and fibre. Best of all, these foods are utterly delicious! The 45 creative recipes in this book combine greens and grains in dishes for all meal occasions that burst with flavour, colour and lusciousness. These flexible recipes t only make weeknight dinners, many requiring only one pot, but also provide a comprehensive reference of cooking methods for dozens of grains, from quia to rye berries. More than 30 mouth-watering photographs convey the beauty of grains and hot greens, such as kale, chard, spinach, escarole, nettles and collards. This is an indispensable book for the health-conscious home cook.
- Author BiographyMolly Watson writes and edits the Local Foods site for About.com, which receives more than a million and half unique visitors each month and is the regular features writer for Edible San Francisco. Her work has appeared in numerous other places, including Elle magazine, The New York Times, Culture magazine, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Author(s)Molly Watson
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note32 colour photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographs byJoseph DeLeo
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $39.43Trending at AU $41.70
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.58
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.74
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.11
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.04
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.