Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe city of Brooklyn became home for generations of immigrants during the massive influx of overseas settlers in the latter 19th and early 20th centuries. They formed neighborhoods that became celebrated for their tight-knit ethnicity. Relive the early days of Brooklyn through 329 postcard and contemporary images. See where popular seashore recreation began at Coney Island, stroll through Prospect Park, cross the Brooklyn Bridge, and tour the smaller residential neighborhoods like Flatbush. With an informative and engaging text to accompany the images, trace the major demographic shifts and commercial change of Brooklyn. A great keepsake for residents past and present and a wonderful resource for historians and educators.
- Author BiographyRandall Gabrielan is the executive director of the Monmouth County Historical Commission and the County's appointed historian. This is his sixth book with Schiffer Publishing.
- Author(s)Randall Gabrielan
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note362 b/w & color images
- Weight400 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.