All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mysterious and spectacular high-desert cliff dwellings of Mesa Verde. The landmark Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad winding its way through the mountains. The legendary mail carrier skiers of the nineteenth century who delivered letters over swbound passes. Colorado is home to truly amazing history and legends. Discover the stories anew in this fresh tribute to the Centennial State, illustrated with J. C. Leacock's gorgeous color photography and rare historical images. From the front range to the eastern plains, from the canyon-and-mesa country to the San Juan Mountains, Colorado abounds with stunning places and fascinating tales. Turn the pages for a visual feast of this extraordinary state!
- Author BiographyJ.C. Leacock (Crested Butte, CO) is a professional photographer specializing in imagery of the American West. His books include Our Colorado, and his work appears in magazines such as Outside and National Geographic Adventure.
- Author(s)J.C. Leacock
- PublisherVoyageur Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationStillwater
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyageur Press Inc
- Content Note130 colour illustrations, 100 black & white illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width283 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.