All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $20.71
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $32.91
About this product
- DescriptionGreetings from Gringotenango is a compilation of short stories about the interesting lives of some of the many characters from all corners of the globe who have ventured upon the magical and mythical waters of Guatemala's Lake Atitlan -- a sacred place called the umbilicus of the world by the native Mayans. Read the incredible stories of these fascinating people who w call Lake Atitlan -- called the most beautiful lake in the world by travel writers -- their home.
- Author(s)Garry Harrington
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.