CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionStep into the history of Palm Beach, Florida, from 1900 to the 1960s through 421 colour images. See the Breakers Hotel, Everglades Club, and present-day marvels the Flagler Museum and Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago. Learn its evolution into a winter resort for such table families as the Kennedys, Rockefellers, and Vanderbilts. This is a keepsake that tourists and residents alike will treasure.
- Author BiographyDonald D. Spencer has been collecting postcards and Florida memorabilia for the past 35 years. He lives in Ormond Beach, Florida.
- Author(s)Donald D. Spencer
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note421 colour illus
- Weight658 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.