CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- Description- Special paperback edition for the Lincoln Highway Centennial, with revised text and new images, follows the highway from New York City to San Francisco through 100 years. - Stops at historic landmarks, bridges, taverns, movie palaces, diners, gas stations, ice cream stands, tourist cabins, and roadside attractions. - Color maps and stories through 14 states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illiis, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, and California. - Excerpts from memoirs and old postcards give a feel for what early motoring was like--the good, the bad, and the muddy.
- Author BiographyBrian Butko lives in the Pittsburgh metro area and is the nation's leading authority on the Lincoln Highway. He is a founding director of the new Lincoln Highway Association.
- Author(s)Brian Butko
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note15 color maps , 351 color photos, 54 b/w photos
- Weight1157 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementCentennial ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.