All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first-ever showcase of his work, Gregory Heisler, one of professional photography's most respected practitioners, shares 50 iconic portraits of celebrities, athletes and world leaders, along with fascinating, thoughtful, often humourous stories about how the images were made. From his famously controversial portrait of President George H.W. Bush (which led to the revocation of Heisler's White House clearance) to his evocative post-9/11 Time magazine cover of Rudolph Giuliani, to stunning portraits of Julia Roberts, Denzel Washington, Hillary Clinton, Michael Phelps, Muhammad Ali and many more, Heisler reveals the creative and technical processes that led to each frame. For Heisler's fans and all lovers of photography, Gregory Heisler: 50 Portraits offers t only a gorgeous collection of portraits, but an engrossing look at the rarely seen art of a master photographer at work. It comes with a foreword by New York City mayor Michael R. Bloomberg.
- Author BiographyGregory Heisler has been described as having 'the eye of an artist, the mind of a scientist, and the heart of a journalist.' He has photographed more than seventy cover portraits for Time magazine, which reside in the The National Portrait Gallery.
- Author(s)Gregory Heisler
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmphoto Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Foreword byMichael R. Bloomberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.