Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about the secrets buried in the depths of our souls, where they often languish in darkness because we do t understand their perplexing language of images and feelings.
- Author BiographyJean Reynolds is a professor of English at Polk State College in Winter Haven, Florida. She has been married to garden writer Charles Reynolds since 1973. She is the author of eleven books, including two writing textbooks, a college success textbook, and a scholarly book about George Bernard Shaw. She also co-authored a book about police communication skills. She grew up in New York, lived in Manhattan for three years, and then moved to Central Florida. She is an animal-rights supporter, a ballroom dancer, and an avid reader.
- Author(s)Jean Reynolds
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.