All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe they 'iggies' (Italian greyhounds) or 'greyts' (greyhounds), these elegant dogs have been the subjects of artists' gazes for more than 2000 years. Sleek and slim, they've got the looks and bearing of supermodels. Yet all it takes is a lopsided grin, a poke of the se or a whimsical head tilt to see that they are playful clowns at heart. Greyhounds Big and Small celebrates these affectionate and beautiful creatures with over 50 photographs that skilfully capture the essence of 'greyhoundness'.
- Author(s)Amanda Jones
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight253 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ibee216 Oct, 2012by
some greyt pics but way too dark
I personally would have preferred more pictures of Greyhounds as I own two and we also foster, however, I feel the pictures are quite dark and not photographed well. Clearer pics would have been much better.
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.