All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionGriddlers logic puzzles, also kwn as Picross or Nograms, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. Some people compare Griddlers to Sudoku. However, the Griddlers puzzles always reveal a nice image as a result. This book consists of 136 Griddlers puzzles, from small and easy up to big and complicated ones that may take several hours to solve. The solutions of the puzzles appear at the end of the book.
- Author BiographyGriddlers team is a leader of an online community dedicated to logic puzzle games. The Griddlers team creates variety of logic puzzles, from the well known Sudoku through several similar number logic puzzles like Kakuro, KenKen, Futoshiky, Skyscrapers, and Binary. Their best puzzles are Griddlers, also know as Nonograms or Paint by Numbers, with a special three directional variant named Triddlers.
- Author(s)Griddlers Team
- Date of Publication02/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elad Maor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.