All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe scientific study of grief, accompanied by its vast eclectic approach of available therapeutic techniques, gives rise to the significance and importance of this emerging field. No longer pushed aside in favor of other pursuits, grief research, theories, and therapies has made it's presence kwn in the myriad of occupations. This reader friendly book offers a holistic approach to understanding and treating rmal, complicated and traumatic grief. There are many changes on the horizon surrounding the subject of grief, and this book simplifies and clarifies the developing definitions, termilogies and diagstic criteria. Based on a thorough review of previous and current literature, Dr. Schupp has succinctly extracted the most pertinent grief related nuggets from different theoretical foundations. The reader will appreciate the immediate applicability of the physiological, psychological and therapeutic techniques. If your time is limited and you've wished for easy to read practical information on diagsing and treating grieving clients, then this resource will be a welcome addition to your work.
- Author(s)Linda J Schupp
- Date of Publication01/06/1960
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.