All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionEnhance your understanding of the process and dynamics of grief and loss with GRIEF AND LOSS: UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY! Providing a human voice to the experience, this counseling text uses examples that allow you to enter the world of real people and their losses. A chapter on ethics allows you a glimpse in to the complicated ethical labyrinth involved in end-of-life decisions. Definitions of terms provide you with easy access and make studying easy.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Freeman is a professor of Counseling and Chair of the Department of Counselor Education at California State University, Sacramento. Dr. Freeman served on the graduate faculty at Texas Woman?s University for 18 years where he was the Coordinator of the Counseling and Development Program. He also maintained a private practice in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Dr Freeman has published on a variety of topics relating to death, grief, and loss and is the author of the book ETHICS: AN INTRODUCTION TO PHILOSOPHY AND PRACTICE.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Freeman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight290 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.