Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionGrief is everywhere. Chances are, either you or someone you kw is grieving a loss of some sort right w-loss of health or a job or a person or a pet or a dream or a marriage. If you are grieving, this book will help guide you through the storm. If somebody you love is grieving, it will help you to understand and to help in a way that eases the pain. This book is a portrait of grief unmasked. It gives a rare, poignant, intimate and honest look behind the scenes of grief, and it offers great hope. Perhaps most importantly, it gives permission to grieve in a culture that pressures us to bury grief and get back to business as usual. For Elizabeth Fitch, it was the loss of her father that led her into a depth of grief that shocked her and scared her but ultimately ushered her into a new and joyful freedom. Through letters written to her father during the storm of grief and through reflections written after the storm had subsided, she invites the reader to experience the raw pain of grief as well as the joy that is the surprising fruit of grieving well.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Fitch is a writer, lawyer, spiritual director and public speaker. She facilitates seminars and retreats designed to invite others to explore new vistas in emotional, relational and spiritual growth. She writes a daily devotional Fresh Start email (also available at www.elizabethfitch.com).
- Author(s)Elizabeth Fitch
- PublisherOakwood Farm Press LLC
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOakwood Farm Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.