Grieving God's Way: The Path to Lasting Hope and Healing by Margaret Brownley (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe loss of a loved one is devastating, and the grief that follows is often crippling. While modern Western culture has adopted an aren't-you-over-it-yet? attitude toward death and the grief it brings, the grieving process can take years. Weeks and months go by with visible improvement. We might even wonder if God has forsaken us. Then one day it happens: We laugh. We feel connnected, restless, maybe even hopeful. We're longer consumed by our loss, and our thoughts turn outward. These are the first signs of healing. Though the tendency in our fast-paced society is to suppress our grief or igre it all together, Grieving God's Way inspires a different course of action. In this 90-day devotional Margaret Brownley provides the framework for a methodical grieving process that follows God's plan. Grieving God's way requires us to trust that He will lead us through the darkness, heal our pain, take away our weariness, and fill our hearts with hope, peace, and new purpose. From defining what grief is to validating its importance, Brownley gives us the components necessary to find God within our sorrow and grieve with Him. Divided into four sections, Grieving God's Way offers insight into healing our grieving body, soul, heart, and spirit. Infused with scriptures and inspirational haiku by Diantha Ain, this book motivates us to shift our grieving from man's way to God's way...slow and often invisible but with truly amazing results. So how long does it take to grieve? As long as it takes God to heal.
- Author BiographyNew York Times best-selling author Margaret Brownley has penned more than twenty-five historical and contemporary novels. Her books have won numerous awards, including Reader's Choice.Though successful, Margaret decided to leave behind the secular publishing world to follow God's will for her: to write inspirational fiction. Since then she has published the Rocky Creek series and A Lady Like Sarah was a Romance Writers of America RITA finalist.Happily married to her real life hero, Margaret and her husband have three grown children and live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Margaret Brownley
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width143 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.