All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe death of a friend is one of the most significant but unrecognised experiences of grief in culture. In this unique book, Harold Ivan Smith guides the reader to move with rather than against the natural grief process as he explores its many aspects, including the friending, the passing, the burying, the mourning, the remembering, and the reconciling.
- Author BiographyHarold Ivan Smith is the author of many books including On Grieving the Death of a Father, Grieving the Death of a Friend, Singles Ask and I Wish Someone Understood My Divorce. A former funeral director, he is a member of the Association for Death Education and Counseling, and leader of seminars on grief and spirituality. He lives in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Author(s)Harold Ivan Smith
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication01/01/1959
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Weight229 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.