All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLosing a loved one is perhaps the most painful and overwhelming of life's experiences. It challenges you physically and emotionally, raises tough questions about the future, and incites impossible-to-answer questions about what you could have done differently. Your key to understanding all these issues ? and healing ? is your Catholic Faith. Grieving with the Help of Your Catholic Faith gives Catholics a meaningful way to help themselves or others through this challenging time. With personal stories, reassuring prayers, and spiritual wisdom, it provides: An understanding of how grief affects ? and can be lightened by ? the heart, soul, and mind The perspective to sort through difficult physical, emotional, and spiritual feelings Positive ways to deal with sorrow Empowering wisdom for building a stronger faith Tips for providing comfort to adults, teens, and children who are grieving A perfect resource for grief support groups, clergy, lay ministers, and individuals alike, Grieving with the Help of Your Catholic Faith offers comfort, empathy, and inspiration that will be relied upon time and time again.
- Author(s)Lorene Hanley Duquin
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight91 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.