Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate arsenal of back-to-basics recipes for the grill, featuring popular dishes that are delicious and easy-to-prepare. Want to kw how to make the most crave-worthy burger, sear the juiciest steak, grill BBQ chicken or salmon fillets to perfection, or smoke a pork shoulder so succulent it makes people weak in the knees? You ll find the secrets to grilling these classic recipes and dozens more in this essential guide to the subject. When author and master griller Fred Thompson heads out to the grill, he relies on simple, straightforward recipes that deliver big flavor. That means tri-tip rubbed down with bold spices, tangy chicken wings with blue cheese dip, plank-grilled salmon with a mustardy dipping sauce, and tender artichokes basted with garlic butter. Thompson accompanies every recipe with a Game Plan, so you kw exactly what to do when you step up to the grill. He also includes recommended side dishes think creamy coleslaw, sticky-sweet baked beans, and buttery garlic bread which are bundled together in the back of the book for easy access. Ather section offers dozens of sauces, marinades, and rubs to mix and match for personalized grilled dishes. This straightforward, robust grilling cookbook appeals to grill enthusiasts who want to expand their arsenal of classic grilling recipes and make the most out of their grill.From chile-rubbed rib-eye to BBQ chicken sandwiches, these are the ultimate grilling recipes that men (and women) want to cook, eat, and share with friends and family. Over 100 back-to-basics recipes that will have you t only turning out everyone s favorite grilled recipes, like thick porterhouse steaks rubbed with Italian herbs, smoky bacon-wrapped prawns, and garlicky lamb chops, but also tackling the holy trinity of barbecue: slow-smoked brisket, tender baby back ribs, and succulent pulled pork. The easy-to-prepare recipes are organized by ingredient, from red meat, to pork and poultry to seafood and other stuff (vegetables, fruit, and bread). Two sections at the end of the book are devoted to side dishes such as creamy coleslaw and baked beans, and rubs, marinades, and sauces. The recipes are simple and straightforward, using a handful of ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores and grilling techniques that are attainable for the casual griller. Full-color photography and step-by-step primers on starting a fire, setting up a grill, direct- and indirect-heat grilling, smoking, and more give even the vice griller the confidence to light up the coals with abandon. With tried-and-true recipes and a -nsense attitude, <i>Grill Master</i> may be the last book you ever need on the subject. Head outside, fire up the grill, and earn the title of Grill Master among your friends and family with this ultimate grilling companion. Every backyard griller wants to kw how to make killer barbecue and have a blast doing it. Next time you re firing up the grill, step up your game using my favorite recipes for over-the-top burgers, fall-off-the-bone ribs, juicy pork chops, sweet and spicy BBQ chicken, along with veggies, fruits, sides, and a whole lot more.
- Author BiographyFred ThompsonAs a writer, cooking instructor, food stylist, and grilling guru, Fred divides his time between Raleigh, North Carolina, and New York City. He has written six cookbooks, including <i>Grillin with Gas</i> (Taunton, 2009), <i>Barbecue Nation</i> (Taunton, 2007), and <i>Hot Chocolate</i> (Harvard Common Press, 2006), which was nominated by the International Association of Culinary Professionals as Single Subject Cookbook of the Year. He is the managing editor of <i>Edible Piedmont</i>, which focuses on food in the Piedmont area of North Carolina, and weekend gourmet columnist for the <i>News & Observer</i> in Raleigh, NC. He has also written for <i>Fine Cooking Magazine</i>, <i>Wine and Spirits Magazine</i>, <i>Better Homes and Gardens</i>, <i>Family Circle Magazine</i>, <i>Everyday with Rachael Ray</i>, and the <i>San Francisco Chronicle</i>. Ray KachatorianA Los Angeles based photographer, Ray specializes in fashion, still life, travel, and food. His work has appeared in four Williams-Sonoma cookbooks, including <i>The Pasta Book</i> and <i>Family Meals</i>, winner of an IACP cookbook award. His photographs have also appeared in many magazines, including <i>Metropolitan Home, House Beautiful</i>, and <i>InStyle</i>.
- Author(s)Dr Fred Thompson
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width201 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.