All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.08
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
About this product
- DescriptionNile's my name. I'm seven-years-old. Most of the world wants me dead. Why?-Well, because I'm the Reaper. I can take the life from any living mortal in seconds at the touch of my bare hands. It's the way I was born, and I hate it. But I just have to live with it. I never thought of myself as evil, really. But everyone else thinks that I am, so I guess I have to believe them. I ran away from my adopted home, and I'll never go back. So...I bet it sounds like I don't have a friend in the world I can turn to. But I do-a sixteen-year-old boy, who saved my life free of charge, for who-kws-what-reason. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm the most anying kid ever. I'm also pretty sure that he's hiding a whole world of secrets. But if I have him, I have a home, a wild adventure to follow across the world, and an almost-brother. ...And I can't really complain about that.
- Author(s)Em Bee
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.