All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever felt the need to bite your tongue or grit your teeth? Grin with Grace explores ways to genuinely smile in the face of adversity and challenging circumstances. Sometimes, we just need to grin with grace! God blesses us with His grace, and it impacts our relationship with Him and with others. Each chapter features five sections: Grin with Grace contains real-life stories and observations. You ll laugh at the humorous confessions and wacky insights, and relate to Kathy s transparent honesty. Be inspired to see grace in your everyday life. Grow with Grace features a grace word study. Kathy examines Bible verses and personalizes the meaning to your situation. Workbook prompts allows you to write down your thoughts as you read along. Go with Grace offers life application. Pick one action step and make it work for you, or pick all of them but do something to live out your grace-walk. Give with Grace advances life application further, equipping you to become an instrument of God s grace to others. You ll be inspired to take what you ve learned and give it away to others. This is when faith becomes ministry when your focus expands to see the needs of others. Your Grin with Grace Challenge describes a grace-challenging scenario to give you an opportunity to exercise your newfound grace. It allows for speculation and judgment calls, to prepare you for the what-ifs that happen in life.
- Author BiographyKathy Carlton Willis writes and speaks with a balance of funny and faith whimsy and wisdom. Not many funny girls also have Bible degrees! Kathy s a pastor s wife, which gives her plenty of opportunities to grin with grace. She shines the light on issues that hold women back and inspires their own lightbulb moments. Almost a thousand of Kathy s articles have been published in books, magazines, newspapers and online publications. She s affiliated with several Christian writer and speaker organizations and serves as a consultant in the industry. Kathy s tagline describes her best: Light & Lively: His Reflection/Her Laughter. Learn more at: www.kathycartonwillis.com.
- Author(s)Kathy Carlton Willis
- PublisherAMG Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMG Publishers
- Weight408 g
- Width218 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.