All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a comprehensive and consistent treatment of grinding theory and its practical utilization, this new edition focuses on grinding as a machining process using bonded abrasive grinding wheels as the cutting medium. Logically organized, this self-contained resource starts with a description of abrasives and bonded abrasive cutting tools; then moves on to thermal analyses of the grinding process for conventional, creep feed, and super-abrasive grinding; and ends with methods for enhancing and optimizing of grinding operations, simulation of grinding processes, and computer control of grinding machines. The perfect reference for practicing engineers involved in the grinding process, it will also be useful for researchers working in the field. It features a unified and self-contained presentation about what is kwn about grinding processes and how this information can be practically applied; and presents more detail on new grain materials, creep feed conventional abrasive wheels, superabrasive (diamond and CBN) materials and wheels, and metal bonded superabrasive electroplated wheels. It includes a more comprehensive treatment of thermal aspects of grinding; as well as a new chapter on dealing with fluid flow in grinding including flow through the grinding zone, fluid burut, and cooling effects. It contains an updated chapter relating to grinding machine control and optimization with a new example of model-based grinding optimization, and future prospects for integrating simulation into open architecture machine tools for optimal control.
- Author(s)Changsheng Guo,Stephen Malkin
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.