All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn the summer of 1979, Louis, Todd and Lake follow a n-maintained trail into a remote wilderness deep inside Kings Canyon National Park. In that achingly beautiful desolation, they encounter menace in the form of grinners, a group of malevolent squatters who terrorize intruders with their gleaming knives and demonic grins. Grinners is a wickedly delicious suspense tale and finely tuned example of 1970s Southern California ir. It is also G. Kent's homage to the dark and primal fears that often accompany wilderness backpacking. There's the lost trail up ahead. Light your campfire and let the horror begin.
- Author BiographyG. Kent lives in the wilds of the Ocala National Forest in North Florida. He was born and raised in Los Angeles. He is also the author of a novel, Bandits on the Rim (Tenacity Press 2012) and Running with Razors and Soul: A Handbook for Competitive Runners (Bandit Press 2013).
- Author(s)G Kent
- PublisherBandit Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBandit Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.