All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is written to expand K-12 Biology classes and bring a specialist's ecological study to the front of a student's midterm or final science project. Ecology is a very fascinating field to enter.The book intends to introduce the student to inductive reasoning as used by present day ecologists. They can prepare and begin a study of their own based on the principles introduced by gross Production and Evolution.
- Author BiographyJames Farr is a graduate of New York Schools. He studied under famous ecologists and worked for twenty years in the field of coastal zone management. He has written over ten articles in professional journals on subjects ranging from sewage treatment to pest control and management. His research interests were in taxonomy of Polychaete worms and Crane-Flies Tipulidae) where he contributed to two major synonomies.
- Author(s)MR James W Farr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.