All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoups and stews, chilies, venison casseroles, jerky and sausages, deer balls, deer loaf136 recipes including Deer in the Cabbage Soup, Hunting Lodge Stew, Deer in the Beer Chili, Travis's Deer Camp Breakfast, Whitetail County Venison Sausage, Sloppy DoesWritten by a hunter who kws from experience how to cook with deer burger at home and in camp, Deer Burger Cookbook answers a question every hunter has asked: What do I do with all this deer burger? With his trademark down-home sense of humor, Cousin Rick Black shares a wide variety of deer burger recipes, so you'll never get bored eating the same old chili and jerky. Black even reveals his award-winning family bratwurst recipe. Techniques and flavors borrowed from Mexico and Jamaica spice things up, and the book also includes recipes for large crowds.
- Author BiographyRick Black lives in southeastern Iowa with his wife, Becky. He has a weekly spot on cooking on the American Outdoor Trails radio show and writes the Cousin Rick Says column for the Fort Madison Daily Democrat and Keokuk Daily Gate City newspapers.
- Author(s)Rick Black
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.