CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of Grounding and Shielding has been revised throughout. Material has been added on transmission lines, radiation and printed circuit design, all of which are of great current interest because of the smaller dimensions of electronic devices.
- Author BiographyRALPH MORRISON is a consultant and lecturer in the area of interference control and electronics. He has thirty years of design and consulting experience, was president of Instrum for more than a decade, and has authored Noise and Other Interfering Signals, Grounding and Shielding in Facilities, and Solving Interference Problems in Electronics, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Ralph Morrison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/05/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.