All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionGroup Counselling and Psychotherapy with Adolescents offers an overview of group dynamic theory and the essentials for adolescent group work in a variety of locations, including schools, clinics, and family violence and substance abuse programmes - and in criminal justice counselling and youth employment and recreational settings. The authors have substantially revised and updated the first edition text to emphasize problems teens face today: increases in drug and alcohol abuse, less stable family structures, teenage sexuality, pregnancy, and AIDS, among others. New approaches to group treatment are discussed. New theories on female psychological development are presented as well.
- Author(s)Beryce W. Maclennan,Kathryn R. Dies,Naomi Felsenfeld
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/1992
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight440 g
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.