Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionGroup Homes fills a critical gap in the literature by analyzing and applying federal antidiscrimination law to the practical problems of planning for and regulating group homes for people with disabilities.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Connolly is an associate with the Land Use practice group at Otten Johnson Robinson Neff & Ragonetti, P.C., in Denver, Co. Dwight H. Merriam founded Robinson & Cole's Land Use Group in 1978.
- Author(s)Brian J. Connolly,Dwight H. Merriam
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight449 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.