All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionStreamline Windows Server management by grouping policy settings to monitor and regulate users and the network's computers. Revised and updated to include Windows Server 2008 and Vista, Group Policy: Fundamentals, Security, and Troubleshooting examines how Group Policy monitors and regulates users and controls activity on a network's computers. Employ the various Group Policy settings, learn how to manage Group Policy with Management Console, troubleshoot Group Policy settings, and implement network security with Group Policy. Also, find ready-to-use scripts that you can use to automate routine administration tasks.
- Author BiographyJeremy Moskowitz, Group Policy MVP, is the Chief Propeller-Head for Moskowitz, inc., and GPanswers.com. He is a nationally recognized authority on Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, and other Windows management topics. He is one of less than a dozen Microsoft MVPs in Group Policy. He runs GPanswers.com, ranked by Computerworld as a Top 20 Resource for Microsoft IT Professionals. Jeremy frequently contributes to Microsoft TechNet Magazine , Windows IT Pro magazine, and Redmond magazine. Jeremy is a sought-after speaker at many industry conferences, and, in his training workshops, helps thousands of administrators every year do more with Group Policy. Contact Jeremy by visiting GPanswers.com.
- Author(s)Jeremy Moskowitz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1200 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.