All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate-level text develops aspects of group theory most relevant to physics and chemistry and illustrates their applications to quantum mechanics: abstract group theory, theory of group representations, physical applications of group theory, full rotation group and angular momentum, quantum mechanics of atoms, molecular quantum mechanics, and solid-state theory. 1964 edition.
- Author(s)Michael Tinkham
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.