All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionGeared toward chemists and experimental physicists, this handbook is accessible to undergraduate students. It introduces fundamental concepts with simple examples, relating them to specific chemical and physical problems. The main results of group theory are presented in all sections as procedures, which assists in their systematic and step-by-step application. 1994 edition.
- Author(s)Boris S. Tsukerblat
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.