All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionGroup Therapy Techniques with Children, Adolescents, and Adults on the Autism Spectrum explains a comprehensive group therapy approach to helping children, adolescents, and adults on the autism spectrum learn to deal with emotions while developing perspective, self worth, and self awareness. This book also includes techniques for dealing with issues such as bullying and emotional control, as well as employment, transportation, and other challenges of daily living for those on the autism spectrum.
- Author BiographyKevin B. Hull, PhD, owns a private counseling practice in Lakeland, Florida. For the past thirteen years Hull has conducted individual and group therapy with children, adolescents, and adults on the autism spectrum.
- Author(s)Kevin B. Hull
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.