All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy (CBASP) Group Manual is a treatment guide for mental health professionals working with persistently depressed individuals. The manual provides a clear step-by-step application of CBASP as a group treatment modality, the research findings supporting the effectiveness of this treatment, and suggested methods of assessing outcome as well as possible applications or adaptations of the treatment to different settings and disorders. This manual is accompanied by a separate workbook for patients.
- Author BiographyLiliane Sayegh, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist specialized in mood disorders at the Douglas Mental Health University Institute, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She is also an assistant professor in the Department of Psychology at McGill University. J. Kim Penberthy, Ph.D., ABPP, is a board certified clinical psychologist and professor of psychiatry and neurobehavioral sciences at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. She is the Director for Research at the UVA Contemplative Sciences Center as well as the Co-Director of the Effective Communication and Coping Skills for Physicians and Physician Clinical Evaluation Programs at UVA.
- Author(s)James P. McCullough,Jkim Penberthy,Liliane Sayegh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series Title100 Cases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.