All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable for the first time in published form, Groups and Geometry presents the Oxford Mathematical Institute tes for undergraduates and first year postgraduates. The content is guided by the Oxford syllabus but includes much more material than is included on the syllabus. This book is about the measurement of symmetry: covering groups and geometry with the symbiotic relationship between the two more than justifying the union. A number of exercises are included in this sylish text to help the reader gain a full understanding of this branch of mathematics.
- Author(s)Edward C. Thompson,Gabrielle A. Stoy,Peter M. Neumann,etc.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/1994
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.