All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that too much advice can lead to policy deadlock depending on leadership style.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Kowert is Assistant Professor of International Relations at Florida International University, and coeditor of International Relations in a Constructed World.
- Author(s)Paul A. Kowert
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series on the Presidency: Contemporary Issues
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note1 table, 5 figures
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.