All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionWhereas the Spanish-American War has long been studied as a turning point in American history, Grover Cleveland's foreign policy. Nick Cleaver's study illuminates the dynamism and ideals of Cleveland's diplomatic moment, revealing their continuities with the engagement and expansionism of the McKinley presidency.
- Author BiographyNick Cleaver is an Associate Tutor in the School of American Studies at the University of East Anglia, UK.
- Author(s)Nick Cleaver
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.