All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn these recessionary times, churches are as hard hit financially as anyone. Here is a simple, practical guide to making your church's resources go as far as they possibly can in the short, medium and long term. In n-technical language this provides a basic guide to: Managing money and budgets, controlling your expenditure, ways of increasing income, how to address falling numbers and falling income, identifying ways to raise income from outside sources, getting the best prices for utilities and other services, group purchasing schemes etc. Illustrated with real examples from churches of all sizes and in all states of financial health, here is an indispensable guide.
- Author BiographyMAGGIE DURRAN was formerly Historic Churches Project Officer for English Heritage and the Diocese of London where she helped local churches to raise a total of GBP10 million. She leads workshops on regenerating churches and writes a regular column in the Church Times. One of the first women to be ordained in the Church of England, she is the author of 14 books on all-age worship. She lives in Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Maggie Durran
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.