All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $54.96
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.91
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan D. Pond delivers clear, essential, and easy-to-apply secrets for people ready to get serious about their finances.People today wrestle with all sorts of financial dilemmas-from paying for their kids' education to making mortgage payments to investing for retirement to putting some money aside to spend w. Pond, the father of three lively daughters and the most successful fund-raiser in PBS history, kws what it's like to juggle myriad financial demands at once. Grow Your Money features his 101 top easy-to-use financial secrets, including details on: -Why you should pay off your credit balances later rather than sooner-Successful stock investing-Boring ways to get rich-Tricks for home buyers that can save thousands of dollars-Creating a real estate empire-sensiblyAnd much more.With Grow Your Money! Pond has written a book that even the most investment-phobic people can quickly use and enjoy while straightening out their finances.
- Author BiographyJonathan D. Pond's work in educating the public on financial matters has been far-reaching and widely recognized. His sixteen prime-time public television specials have been critically acclaimed for their effectiveness in providing useful and understandable financial guidance to people of all financial circumstances. He is the author of You Can Do It! The Boomer's Guide to a Great Retirement; Your Money Matters; 1001 Ways to Cut Your Expenses; and Four Easy Steps to Successful Investing.Jonathan has been the pioneer in bringing low-cost, personalized money guidance to American households. His customized financial review reports are the most popular thank-you gift in public television history. He is widely sought as an objective and entertaining observer of the investing and personal financial planning scenes, and he has made regular national appearances on all of the network and cable television stations, including regular segments on CNN and over fifty appearances on NBC's Today Show. Pond has received many awards, including the Malcolm Forbes Public Awareness Award for Excellence in Advancing Financial Understanding and an Emmy Award for his contributions to a television series on financial planning in the twenty-first century.The American Society of Association Executives and the Newsletter Writers Association have recognized Jonathan as an outstanding author, and over one million copies of his books have been sold. He was educated at the University of North Carolina, Emory University, and the Harvard Business School.Although he often says the key to financial success is never taking financial responsibility for anything that eats, Jonathan doesn't always practice what he preaches. He resides in a Boston suburb with his wife, three daughters, and one slothful dog. Reader of over four hundred audiobooks, Dick Hill has won three coveted Audie Awards and been nominated numerous times. He is also the recipient of several AudioFile Earphones Awards. AudioFile includes Dick on their prestigious list of Golden Voices.
- Author(s)Jonathan Pond
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Dick Hill
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time660
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.