All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe interest in organic fruit and vegetables has never been greater. As people grow ever more suspicious of the chemicals used in food production, more and more gardeners are keen to grow their own vegetables and fruit while steering away from synthetic insecticides and pesticides. In this book John Fedor draws on both his training as a biochemist and his extensive gardening experience to explain exactly why and how to garden organically. He includes ground plans for gardens of all sizes, all the information you need on organic techniques such as soil care and composting, and an extensive illustrated directory of fruit and vegetables, with cultural information and recommended varieties. This is a book for beginners and experienced gardeners alike and set to become the standard reference manual on organic gardening.
- Author BiographyJOHN FEDOR is a native New Englander who trained as a biochemist and now gardens in the north-east of the USA. He relies on modern organic gardening practice and also seeks out tried and proven, but often forgotten, historical gardening techniques. Award-winning photographer STEVEN WOOSTER specializes in the photography of gardens and plants. He lives in London.
- Author(s)John Fedor
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width192 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs bySteven Wooster
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.