All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Grow Your Own For Kids, Chris Collins shows how to sow and grow 10 easy vegetables that kids love to eat. Simple step-by-step sequences will guide and inspire them; presenting fun challenges such as growing the tallest sunflower and the largest pumpkin. A letter to the grown ups will explain how parents and guardians can provide a garden for their kids, whether this is a container, a window box or a small plot outside. A shopping list, general advice and words of wisdom and encouragement will ensure that thing goes wrong for those budding green fingers. A great add-on to the book is the Sow-your-own-Salad page with lettuce-seed impregnated paper. This cut-out page will come to life when placed in a seed pot with compost and water. The miracle of growing your own, springing from the pages of their first gardening book!
- Author BiographyKew-trained Chris Collins has been the BBC's Blue Peter gardener since 2004. For adults, Chris presented various horticultural interest shows along with presenting strands of the RHS Chelsea and Hampton Court Flower show coverage on BBC since 2008.
- Author(s)Chris Collins,Lia Leendertz
- PublisherMitchell Beazley
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight540 g
- Width196 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.