CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionAre you great at doing your skill but aren't so sure about how to get more/better clients? Do you wonder why you don't get the results you feel you deserve? If you're t selling a tangible product, it can be hard to market your business. However, if you cant attract clients then you will have business. Robert Craven, who works with ambitious directors of fast-growing businesses, helps you identify the benefits of your service business to enable you to secure a reliable 'sales funnel' of leads to your business. After all, unless you kw why people buy from you - rather than a competitor - then you cant present your business in a way that appeals to their needs. The number of professional service businesses or service firms is ermous. Service businesses include everything from an accountant, an artist, an acting coach, an advertising consultant through to a Zen Buddhism teacher or an independent zoo inspector. The list is endless. The principle behind growing them is, however, the same. Robert Craven's work on marketing and strategy has been acted upon by thousands of growing businesses. Here, in Grow Your Service Firm, he equips small businesses owners like you with practical solutions to help you run and grow a successful business - whatever industry you're in.
- Author BiographyAs managing director of the Directors' Centre, the award-winning management consultancy company, Robert Craven works with the ambitious directors of fast-growing businesses who feel that they could be doing even better. Robert spent five years running training and consultancy programmes for entrepreneurial businesses at Warwick Business School. Running his own consultancy since 1998, he is now one of the UK's best-known and sought-after speakers on marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Robert Craven
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrimson Publishing
- Out-of-print date14/07/2015
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.