All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionLifestyle affects the individual, the home and the work and leisure environment. This book is intended for anyone who wants to prevent illness by adopting a sensible lifestyle.
- Author BiographyDr. Mitchell has a lifetime of experience in medicine. She is a specialist in general medicine, diabetes, endocrinology and metabolism who has also worked in chemical pathology, toxicology, clinical pharmacology and regulatory medicine. She is a graduate of Trinity College, Dublin with honours degrees in Physical Chemistry and Medicine and a Master's degree in Molecular Medicine. She has worked in Ireland, Britain, USA and Canada and has lectured widely in medicine and regulatory medicine. She is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland. She holds membership of the UK Royal College of Physicians and American College of Physicians, is Board Certified in Internal Medicine from the USA and was awarded Fellowship in Pharmaceutical Medicine by distinction, by the Royal College of Pharmaceutical Physicians of London. She recently received a Diploma in Management for Medical Doctors from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and the Institute of Public Administration.
- Author(s)Teresa Mitchell
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.