All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
About this product
- DescriptionTeach your children to choose the right path, and when they are older, they will remain upon it. - Proverbs 22:6 NLT. In a time where modesty is of little value and many kids have had at least one sexual encounter before graduating high school, children are growing up faster than ever. They experience pressures that, in days past, we're t faced until adulthood. They encounter situations that many adults will never meet. So how do we teach our girls to follow God when life around them at school, in magazines, and on TV teaches them to follow thing but their passions and desires? How to we share with them that Jesus is the answer to their every question and the fulfillment of their heart's desires? In this hopeful and insightful workbook, Donna Miller shows us how.<i> Growing Little Women</i> will provide you and your special girl with teachable moments from the Word of God. Filled with engaging stories, fun activities, and lessons on life, you will prepare her to become a godly woman and establish a bond with her that will smooth her passage to womanhood. In just one hour a week you can impact the future of that special young lady and nurture a friendship that will last forever. Time is ticking. Don't let it get away.
- Author Biography<b>DONNA MILLER</b> is the author of <i>Growing Little Women: Capturing Teachable Moments with Your Daughter</i>. Her husband, Don, is senior pastor of Westover Church in Greensboro, North Carolina, where Donna enjoys using her gift of hospitality to encourage its people. Donna further encourages mothers to mentor their daughters by leading seminars. Donna, Don, and their two daughters live in Greensboro, NC.
- Author(s)Donna J Miller
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/1997
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.