All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever before has there been a time when the ecomy has been so much a part of our daily lives. TodayOs young investors want to kw the basics of financeNespecially how to make money grow. This complete guide explains in kid-friendly terms all about savings accounts, bonds, stocks, and even mutual funds!
- Author BiographyGail Karlitz lives in Stamford, Connecticut. Debbie Honig lives in New York, New York. Stephen Lewis lives in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Debbie Honig,Gail Karlitz
- PublisherPrice Stern Sloan
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice Stern Sloan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.