All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlood will have blood. Romeo and Juliet. Two teenagers madly in love. Growing Pains of a Teenage Werewolf follows two adolescents madly in love facing the usual problems of growing up. Young love never burned so brightly, so beautifully or so dangerously. Think of Romeo and Juliet but with a difference. Mark Clanthorpe and Mercedes Eventide are, on the face of it, ordinary teenagers. However, if you saw them on the street you couldn't miss them. Both boy and girl are astonishingly beautiful with movie star looks and figures to match. Mark is tall for his age and apart from his beauty he appears to be a rmal 17 year old except that he is very clever. Mercedes, like many 16 year old girls, could be anything from 13 to 25. She too is exceptionally clever. The other thing these beautiful people have in common is that they are the off spring of single parents both living with their respective mothers. Mark has a mysterious past that he is slowly finding out about. Mercedes, on the other hand, is fully aware of her origins and kws that any relationship with Mark is doomed. Irresistibly drawn to each other the two protagonists start on a journey together that is to end in a totally unexpected way. Growing Pains of a Teenage Werewolf is both a realistic portrayal of teenagers in love and a heart pounding chiller of a horror thriller romance. What does Mark do when Mercedes' mother interrupts their first date by returning unexpectedly covered in blood? What do Mark and Mercedes do when they are presented with the ultimate challenge that will have life-long implications for Mark's friend, plain-looking but lovely Millie? Growing Pains of a Teenage Werewolf breaks the mould of the conventional pararmal romance. Read it, weep and cry for joy. I'm going to say this straight out - this has the makings of an amazing werewolf series. Skelton Rickerby kws how to write. Written with a panache t usually found in books of this type Growing Pains of a Teenage Werewolf promises to be a big hit with fans of the horror genre. Growing Pains of a Teenage Werewolf may be about a young adult growing up and realising he is a werewolf but more than anything this book is about a developing teenage romance between two beautiful teenagers. With a realistic high school setting and believable characters this horror story looks like it has the legs to develop into something big. Growing Pains of a Teenage Werewolf is a very kwing horror tale that shows intelligence all the way through. The reference to Macbeth is particularly apt as all is t as it seems in this book. Skelton Rickerby is a new writer to me but he certainly kws how to deliver a creepy tale with a dark romantic teenage twist. Written with a panache t usually found in books of this type Growing Pains of a Teenage Werewolf promises to be a big hit with fans of the horror genre.
- Author BiographySkelton Rickerby is a bit of a recluse. He lives in a wild part of rural Northumberland where the only things you can see at night are the moon and the stars and sometimes strange creatures that set his wild imagination raging. It is then that he writes deep into the blackest night, pouring his heart and soul into tragic tales and haunted lovers.
- Author(s)Skelton Rockerby
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.