All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionSo you've decided to get married ...the dress, flowers, reception and a million other things are organized. But have you looked further ahead to the day after the wedding, when suddenly there's thing left to plan, and it's just the two of you again? Growing Together is a practical guide that will help you to develop a shared understanding of your future together through exploring your dreams and expectations of married life and by highlighting some of the key issues that being married can raise: * Children * Communication * Conflict * Faith * Money * Roles * Sex * Starting again How do you define a 'domestic chore'? Do you believe in God? What inscription would you like on your gravestone? You'll be surprised how much more there is to learn about the person you want to spend the rest of your life with!
- Author BiographyAndrew Body has been a Church of England clergyman and a counsellor for Relate for over 25 years. He was a founder trustee of Family Life and Marriage Education (FLAME). He has been married to Pippa for over 35 years and they have four children. Andrew and Pippa are also the compilers of Pocket Prayers for Marriage.
- Author(s)Andrew Body
- PublisherChurch House Publishing
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurch House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.