Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionParenting is hard work. This book is about how to be really effective as parents & really get across to your children. For most of us, parenting doesn't come easily and there are real training programs and manuals that can show us what to do when. This book shows how to get your children to cooperate and behave by outlining practical guidelines about how to really love them on the one hand and set firm rules on the other. This books shows: -Why the first 7 years in life are the most critical -Why we seem to say the same thing to our children day after day and thing seems to change -How to find the balance in parenting -How to set up a clear program for everyone to follow -How to get your child to do as you ask the first time -How to deal with aggression -How you and your partner can agree on parenting -How to improve your child's self-confidence -How to create more family harmony and cooperation. It's a program that works. It has stood the test of time.
- Author(s)Dr Darryl Cross
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.