All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $11.64Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
About this product
- DescriptionEach year thousands of visitors to the Outer Banks fall in love with this unique locale and wonder what it would be like to live here. Growing Up in Hatteras is a beautifully illustrated memoir of an island childhood.
- Author BiographyJulia Everheart grew up on Hatteras Island, North Carolina. She is a graduate of Duke Divinity School in Durham, North Carolina and resides in Kennesaw, Georgia with her husband, two children, two horses, three dogs and two hamsters. She hopes that her books inspire a love of reading and of the natural world, especially the beautiful Outer Banks.
- Author(s)Julia Trant Everheart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jason Altizer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.