All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than half of all children in the current generation will live in a single-parent family - and these children will t fare as well as their peers who live with both parents. This is urgent message of this book. Based on four national surveys and drawing on more than a decade of research, Growing Up With a Single Parent elucidates the connection between family structure and a child's prospects for success.
- Author BiographySara McLanahan is Professor of Sociology and Public Affairs at Princeton University. Gary Sandefur is Professor of Sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Gary D. Sandefur,Sara S. McLanahan
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1996
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note18 line illustrations, 21 tables
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.38
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.