All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing Your Business helps owner/managers develop growth strategies for their businesses by providing frameworks, ideas, inspiration and hands-on assignments. Its contents are a distillation of the authors' kwledge and experience, which has successfully helped hundreds of owner/managers to grow and develop their businesses and themselves over the last twenty years. Filled with case studies and examples of businesses involved with the world-rewned Business Growth and Development Programme (BGP) at the Cranfield School of Management, this book covers all industry sectors and includes high profile names such as Karan Bilimoria of Cobra Beer, Angus Thirlwell of Hotel Chocolat and Lara Morgan of Pacific Direct. As well as being an ideal text for courses and modules in small business development and business growth at undergraduate and MBA levels, this book also stands on its own as an invaluable 'workbook' that enables any owner manager to develop their own growth strategy and take their business to the next level.
- Author BiographyGerard Burke is the Programme Director of BGP and the Director of CREDO, the part of Cranfield School of Management which works exclusively with owner-managers and their businesses. Liz Clarke, David Molian, and Paul Barrow are core members of the BGP delivery team and are all visiting fellows at Cranfield School of Management.
- Author(s)David Molian,Gerard Burke,Liz Clarke,Paul Barrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note34 black & white tables, 11 black & white halftones, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.