All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness growth is a clear goal for ambitious entrepreneurs and leaders. It's often a short hand for business - and wider ecomic - success. But it's t without its pitfalls and challenges, and planning for, and managing, a growing business needs careful thought. Take, for example, the start-up facing for the first time the need to balance flexibility with more structure. Or a larger business tackling a range of divisions evolving at different speeds. Or an inspirational owner-founder confronting the need to step back and let others take the business forward. These are the kinds of challenges that Growing a Business tackles head-on. Drawing on a wide range of models and research, and using case studies from across the business world, it offers practical advice and guidance on a whole range of topics, including: - the different types and stages of growth; - predicting the problems presented by growth; - identifying growth triggers - and barriers; - the implications of growth: financially, culturally and for the people involved in the business. Growing a Business is required reading for owners and managers looking to understand and foster growth in their businesses. An Ecomist Book, published in association with the Ecomist.
- Author BiographyRupert Merson is the Adjunct Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at the London Business School, where he teaches a range of courses around entrepreneurship and business development. In 2015 he won prizes as best teacher both at LBS and at INSEAD. Formerly a partner at BDO, he now runs his own consultancy advising firms on how to manage growth. He is also the author of Rules Are Not Enough.
- Author(s)Rupert Merson
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEconomist Books
- Weight307 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.